Saucony PowerGrid Triumph 9 Mens
Featuring for the first time Saucony Innovative PowerGrid Technology the Saucony PowerGrid Triumph 9 is lighter, softer more cushioned and allows for a lower impact stride thanks to Saucony's new PowerGrid technology. The lightweight, responsive grid works to absorb shock and propel you forward, while the added cushioning provides ultimate underfoot comfort.
Height: 8mm Offset - Heel (28mm), Forefoot (20mm)
The Triumph 9 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a curved shape.
• SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
• Impact Interface is a thermoplastic elastomer device that provides cushioning and isolates heel impact.
• Powergrid with Powerfoam combines the shock dissipating, responsive Powergrid with the new Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
• SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
• Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
• Open Mesh covering the upper is a breathable lightweight fabric.
• Sauc-Fit upper provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure.
• Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
• Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
• Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
• XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
• IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.