We are sorry but this product is currently out of stock
Alternative Product Images
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (IGS) - ASICS Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- X-40 COMFORDRY SOCKLINER - Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler drier healthier environment.
- FULL LENGTH GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove runs from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style.
- CLUTCH COUNTER - Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ASYMMETRICAL LACING DESIGN - An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
- BIOMORPHIC FIT UPPER - Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT (PHF) - 360 degree memory foam lining the collar and tongue creating a personalized fit for each athletes ankle.
- DISCRETE EYELET - Improves upper fit while reduces possible irritation.
- GENDER SPECIFIC SPACE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - Recognizes the normal periodic changes in the shape of the womans arch and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system.
- PLUS3 - 3mm of additional height on womens models which helps relieve tension on the Achilles.
- GENDER SPECIFIC FOREFOOT CUSHIONING - A top layer of injected Solyte provides a cushioned platform feel in the forefoot. Womens models feature a lower density for improved cushioning and forefoot comfort.
There are no reviews of this product yet - why not be the first?