- Mens Shoes
- Womens Shoes
- Mens SALE Clothing
- Womens SALE Clothing
- Sports Massage
- Training Plans
- Fit Process
Mizuno Wave Inspire 9 2013
The Mizuno Wave Inspire 9 provides support for everyday running. This shoe combines stability and flexibility in a package that offers a great fitting upper and a smooth transition from heel to toe. Cushioning underfoot protects your feet from impact with the ground, and a responsive midsole provides a springy toe-off. The Wave Inspire 9 is ideal for high mileage and daily training.
The Inspire 9 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- SR Touch cushioning compound provides resiliency and rebound in the heel for shock absorption.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Intercool ventilation system in the midsole inhibits humidity buildup to keep feet cool and dry.
- Gender Engineering utilizes gender-specific attributes such as a wider base in menâ€™s shoes and additional flex grooves in womenâ€™s shoes.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 is located in the heel and forefoot for enhanced traction and is composed of durable carbon rubber.