- Mens Shoes
- Womens Shoes
- Mens SALE Clothing
- Womens SALE Clothing
- Sports Massage
Asics Gel Forte (2E)
The ASICS GEL-FORTE Running Shoes (2E Width) feature Impact Guidance System which is an ASICS designed philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel to toe-off. A Full-length Guidance Line has vertical flex grooves to decouple the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency. A Dynamic Duomax midsole comprising of two different density materials designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
Biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less risk of injury and enhanced performance. A personal heel fit utilising special foam ensures you have a perfect fit around the heel too.
With 3M reflectivity, these shoes provide visibility in low-light conditions for a stylish aesthetic to go with the efficient technologies utilised within the shoe itself.
- I.G.S - The Impact Guidance System is an ASICS designed philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel to toe-off.
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning System - Visible Rearfoot GEL - The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- Full-length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic - This trusstic system integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity for a more consistent and directional ride underfoot.
- Dynamic DuoMaxÂ® - Consists of two different density midsole materials designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- ComforDry Sockliner - This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system that creates a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- Solyte Midsole - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- Biomorphic Fit - Biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less risk of injury and enhanced performance.
- True-Width Fitting - Wider on both upper and sole providing an improved fit and great comfort.
- Discrete eyelets - This is where the laces are fed through, which helps to reduce irritation and improve fit.
- Personal Heel Fit - A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer's heel.
- 3M Reflective- 3M Reflective - Improved footwear visibility when running in low level light.
- Solyte 65 - Employs 65 degree Solyte lasting material for a firmer, more stable platform feel.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- 2E Fit - True width fitting which alleviates potential pain by having a wider upper and sole for improved comfort.
- Weight : 290 Grams