- Mens Shoes
- Womens Shoes
- Mens SALE Clothing
- Womens SALE Clothing
- Sports Massage
New Balance 1080WB3 V3
First they made it lighter, now they’ve made it more stable.
New Balance’s premium cushioned neutral shoe the 1080 went down to an 8mm drop for 2012. This encourages the foot to land further forward, taking out some of the impact of heavy heel striking.
For 2013 they’ve worked on improving its fit and stability. They’re now using a one piece, stitchless Fantom Fit upper that wraps around the arch and midfoot area for a snug fit.
For extra stability they’ve incorporated a T-Beam TPU shank under the midfoot to prevent the shoe from twisting and to give it more support.
In the forefoot they’ve added a softer, plusher blown rubber for extra cushioning and flexibility. In the heel they’re still their N2 cushioning- a low profile unit which offers great durability and shock absorption but allows the foot to be closer to the ground.
Now they’ve added an ABZORB crash pad as well for even better cushioned ride. All in all, some really great improvements to this shoe make it a great choice for the neutral runner who wants a well cushioned training shoe without the bulk.
- 8mm Offset for a more natural ride
- ABZORB CRASH- A superior blend of cushioning and compression set features for the ultimate ride
- N2 Heel Cushioning- a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low profile execution. Allows the foot to be closer to the ground
- Blown Rubber Outsole for flexibility and cushioning
- No-Sew Material Application- less stitching reduces the chance of rubbing
- Weight: 288g