- Mens Shoes
- Womens Shoes
- Mens SALE Clothing
- Womens SALE Clothing
- Runners Edge Training Plans
Mizuno Wave Sayonara Mens
Mizunoâ€™s new light training shoe featuring the new U4iC midsole. The Sayonara delivers mile after mile of light cushioned, stable fun.
Top Features of the Mizuno Wave Sayonara Shoes - AW13
Mizuno Wave Technology
Inspired by nature, Wave is the industryâ€™s most effective midsole technology. Waveâ€™s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation channels.
Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.
G3, a new performance outsole component that enhances traction where needed most and reduces weight.
Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper than moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, elimination stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run.
- Asics Elite Jacket
- Asics Gel Kayano 24 (Blue)
- Asics Gel-Foundation 12 Women's
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 16 Mens (D Width)
- Brooks Defyance 9 (Online Price Only)
- Hoka One One Clifton 3 Mens
- Hoka One One Conquest 2 Blue
- Marathons World GPS Multi-Sport Watch
- Mizuno Wave Paradox 2
- Mizuno Wave Paradox Mens
- More Mile Cheviot 2 Off Road Ladies
- More Mile Select Woven Jacket (Red)
- Physioworx Stretch Board
- Saucony Xodus ISO 2 (Black/Orange)
- Saucony Xodus ISO 2 (Grey/Black/Slime)
- Skechers Ultra R (Road) £84
- Skechers Ultra R (Road) Black £84
- Sole Softec Casual Footbeds