- Mens Shoes
- Womens Shoes
- Mens SALE Clothing
- Womens SALE Clothing
- Runners Edge Training Plans
Mizuno Wave Sayonara Ladies
We have these variants in stock:
How many do you want?
Top Features of the Mizuno Ladies Wave Sayonara Shoes - AW13
- Mizuno Wave Technology: Inspired by nature, Wave is the industryâ€™s most effective midsole technology. Waveâ€™s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
- AIRmesh: Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- Intercool: Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation channels.
- Smoothride: Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.
- G3 Sole: G3, a new performance outsole component that enhances traction where needed most and reduces weight.
- X10: Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- Dynamotion Fit: Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper than moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, elimination stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run.
- Asics Elite Jacket
- Asics Gel Kayano 24 (Blue)
- Asics Gel-Foundation 12 Women's
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 16 Mens (D Width)
- Brooks Defyance 9 (Online Price Only)
- Hoka One One Clifton 3 Mens
- Hoka One One Conquest 2 Blue
- Marathons World GPS Multi-Sport Watch
- Mizuno Wave Paradox 2
- Mizuno Wave Paradox Mens
- More Mile Cheviot 2 Off Road Ladies
- More Mile Select Woven Jacket (Red)
- Physioworx Stretch Board
- Saucony Xodus ISO 2 (Black/Orange)
- Saucony Xodus ISO 2 (Grey/Black/Slime)
- Skechers Ultra R (Road) Black £84
- Sole Softec Casual Footbeds