- Mens Shoes
- Womens Shoes
- Mens SALE Clothing
- Womens SALE Clothing
- Sports Massage
- Training Plans
- Fit Process
Brooks Addiction 11 Mens (Online Price Only)
This product is out of stock at this time
Combat your overpronation with the Brooks Addiction 11. This everyday running shoe features a wide platform and a progressive density medial post to provide the stability you need. A cushioned midsole provides adaptable cushioning tailored to your stride, while an asymmetrical upper molds around your foot for a customized fit.
The Addiction 11 is a moderate feature, moderate motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Full-length DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
- BioMoGo full-length midsole offers resilient cushioning and is made of environment-friendly, biodegradable materials.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) extending from the heel through forefoot is made of tri-density BioMoGo foam to reduce excess pronation.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- MC Pod Configuration is a stabilizing midsole/outsole design used in Brook's motion-control shoes. This designs sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Internal Support Saddle located in the midfoot provides a more secure fit.
- Cloud Sockliner offers a smooth platform and additional underfoot comfort.
- Cushole S-257 and Combination Last utilizes a fiber board in the rear portion of the shoe to promote stability, and the forefoot is finished in a Strobel manner for additional cushion and flexibility.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber for long-lasting, durable traction.