- Mens Shoes
- Womens Shoes
- Mens SALE Clothing
- Womens SALE Clothing
- Sports Massage
- Training Plans
- Fit Process
Runners Edge is a family run business and was established 2006, after 30 years of running experience myself.
We aim to give friendly and knowledgeable services to all standards of runners from jo-joggers through to elite athletes.
Our staff are all runners themselves, and are employed for their technical knowledge of our stock as well as their running experience. This enables us to offer you our personal stories and advice on training, injuries and nutrition.
So why not pay us a visit? We'd love to meet you; whether you’re a seasoned marathon runner or a complete beginner.
Customers please note: So that we can provide the high level of service that we pride ourselves on, a shoe fitting (including gait analysis assessment) will usually take between 15 and 30 minutes.
So please leave yourself plenty of time for your fitting, especially at the end of the day.
Parking and Travel Information
Our original Southend store is located on the London Road very close to the roundabout junction with the A13
There is ample parking near the store and we are a short 5 minute walk from Southend Victoria station and only 8 minutes walk from Southend Central station.
PLEASE NOT OUR HADLEIGH STORE HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN- PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR SOUTHEND STORE
How to Contact Us
88 London Road
- Asics Elite Jacket
- Asics Gel Kayano 24 (Dark Blue)
- Asics Gel Nimbus 19 Ladies Blue (UK 7.5 ONLY)
- Asics Gel-Foundation 12 Women's
- Asics Kayano 24 (Dark Grey)
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 Ladies
- Brooks Beast 18 (2E Width) Black
- Brooks Defyance 10 Mens
- Hoka One One Cavu Ladies
- Hoka One One Cavu Mens
- Hoka One One Clifton 3 Mens
- Mizuno Wave Hitogami 2
- Mizuno Wave Paradox 2
- More Mile Cheviot 2 Off Road Ladies
- More Mile Select Woven Jacket (Red)
- Physioworx Stretch Board
- Saucony Xodus ISO 2 (Black/Orange)
- Saucony Xodus ISO 2 (Grey/Black/Slime)
- Skechers Ultra R (Road) Black £84
- Sole Softec Casual Footbeds