- Mens Shoes
- Womens Shoes
- Mens SALE Clothing
- Womens SALE Clothing
- Sports Massage
- Training Plans
- Fit Process
New Balance M1080SB2
The New Balance Men's M1080SB2 are the second version of New Balance's premier neutral running shoes. Built for maximum cushioning, performance fit and flexibility, the 1080 Version 2 has more cushioning with much less weight and new technologies such as N2 and Pl-1 to give an entirely new experience.
N2 is the ground breaking new midsole technology that delivers premium plush cushioning and high durability with less material thickness. N2 uses a TPU based foam rather then EVA. This means the cushioing is denser and is microcelluar, so reduces compression. The result is less midsole thickness is required to gain the same amount of cushioning and durability.
- New N2 -more cushioning, greater durability, less midsole, less weight!
- New PL-1 natural last. This last has a 4mm reduction at the heel. This lower heel height keeps your foot in a more stable and natural position
- LIGHTNING DRYÂ® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- STABILITY WEBÂ® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- N-ERGYÂ® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Acteva Ultra Lite midsole offers the ultimate in lightweight responsive cushioning and provides a ride second to none
- AbzorbÂ® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Entire midsole made of AbzorbÂ® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- N-DuranceÂ® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Colour: White/Silver/Blue