Hoka Clifton (Likes and Dislikes)
·A fast ultra-cushioned responsive ride for neutral runners
· Extremely light despite the oversized look of the midsole
· No ‘sinking’ feeling in the cushioning of the shoe as it is also very responsive
· Very little tread wear underneath the bottom of the shoe after running 200 miles overall in them.
· The shoe becomes slightly unstable over uneven paths
·Unsuitable for low arched flat feet runners unless orthotics are used
· Laces had to be adjusted often to get the correct fit
If you want a fast extremely cushioned shoe that absorbs all impact for Neutral runners these are for you!
Score 8 out of 10